Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Start with Beige Shirt Cuffs

All that talk about green and I put together something with no green at all - but I will add the green with thread maybe...

The little drawing was a rather unsuccessful gel medium transfer that I reworked with Pigma pens. My Mom told me that a lot of the fabric scraps I inherited from my Grandma probably belonged to my Great Grandma - and that she may have ordered scraps from shirting companies. I came across the beige strips - the vertical ones on the long sides - and they look like they would have been shirt cuffs - I like the round corners. I think the two other beige pieces are shirting scraps too.

Now I HAVE to finish my other project - before I work more on anything new - then looking forward to quilting with no deadlines...

0 comments:

Post a Comment