Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quilting in Flip Flops



I don't have any new photos - this quilt shown above doesn't look like this anymore - I have made lots of progress on it. I have just not had the chance to take photos of the changes. I have been carrying this project with me to the park - I stitch while the boys play and I work on it on the front porch in the rocking chair. So I thought this photo - with me in my flip flops ( see lower left hand corner - you can barely see my feet ) was almost appropriate.

We have been gardening - flower and vegetable, packaging our maple syrup, entertaining friends and family, rearranging a pass thru room to be this summer's craft/science experiment room.. and I have also been cleaning my sewing room.

I will have more to post soon - I have not forgotten...

0 comments:

Post a Comment