Wednesday, August 21, 2013

a few hexagons







Pale blue grandma's flower garden hexagons on the mostly white panel. They add a little organization to the mix. I am thinking there may be a few sunflower ones soon, maybe even begin a second panel to eventually live alongside this first one.













My boys are back in school and I am still getting my footing. I have been busy with freelance, which has been nice. Working on a rhythm of it all to allow for all that I want and need to get done.

6 comments:

  1. you have such a great sense of line and space

    ReplyDelete
  2. free lance????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self-employed graphic designer.

      Delete
    2. ahhhhhh. this is very good. you are a patient woman. i admire that a LOT.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Susan. This cloth is growing beautifully. Each section is interesting and unique, and the soft blues are very appealing. Your wild pillows in the previous post are wonderfully colorful and graphic reflecting the graphic designer in you.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sense of line and colour

    ReplyDelete