Sunday, September 29, 2013

and now it is fall























It rained last night and today fall is everywhere. It seems a little sudden, maybe because the weather has been so warm.

It's the time of year I start to consider what I might accomplish in the way of homemade gifts for the holidays. There seems plenty of time to feel very ambitious - but I think if I can make a couple of things for my boys I should be doing well. So more on that soon - the sooner the better if I hope to finish them in time for the holiday.

6 comments:

  1. Although it's fall here too there are still no leaves falling ....

    (have gone back quite a bit and enjoyed your delicate stitching, Susan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Els. I hope to be here more soon. So nice to know you are still stopping by.

      Delete
  2. such beautiful autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain seemed to help them along - it was very sudden.

      Delete
  3. love the colors against the slate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that transparent green one in the middle of it all.

      Delete