Sunday, September 29, 2013

and now it is fall























It rained last night and today fall is everywhere. It seems a little sudden, maybe because the weather has been so warm.

It's the time of year I start to consider what I might accomplish in the way of homemade gifts for the holidays. There seems plenty of time to feel very ambitious - but I think if I can make a couple of things for my boys I should be doing well. So more on that soon - the sooner the better if I hope to finish them in time for the holiday.

6 comments:

  1. Although it's fall here too there are still no leaves falling ....

    (have gone back quite a bit and enjoyed your delicate stitching, Susan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Els. I hope to be here more soon. So nice to know you are still stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The rain seemed to help them along - it was very sudden.

      Delete
  3. love the colors against the slate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that transparent green one in the middle of it all.

      Delete